Vacancy: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Top Hourly rate plus accommodation and flights.
3DPersonnel’s client, one of Ireland’s largest main civil engineering contractors, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor for a 20 week contract role on a Data Centre project in Netherlands.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience undertaking large projects within a main contractor.
Key Responsibilities of Project Quantity Surveyor:
- Procurement within budget
- Meeting the expectations on project profitability
- Effective cash flow management
- Accurate cost / value forecasting
- Accurate cash-flow forecasting
- Agreement of variation accounts with Sub-contractors & Clients
- Agreement of final accounts with Sub-contractors & Clients
- Successfully managing project risks
- Successful account management resulting in repeat business
- Accurate estimating resulting in tender award.
Experience, Key Skills and Competencies:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Methods of measurement
- Contracting experience, main and / or sub-contractor
- Construction knowledge
- Proficient IT skills
- People management
- Effective communicator
- Effective time management
- Commercial awareness
- Contractual awareness
- Accountancy skills