Project Quantity Surveyor - West Dublin
Client: Building & Civil Contractor
Location: West Dublin
Contract type: Permanent
3D Personnel is currently recruiting a Project Quantity Surveyor to join an established building and civils contractor for a role in SWest Dublin. This company works with a variety of clients including multi-national corporations, developers and both local and state authorities.
You will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Excellent organisational, communication and client facing skills
- To be motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.