VACANCY: Project PLANNER (CONSTRUCTION)
LOCATION: DUBLIN 8 / 2
SALARY: NEG. DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland premier main contractors with operations through-out Ireland and international locations. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. With over 60 years’ experience across all sectors of the construction industry, they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a construction Planner to be based on site on a large scale project around the Dublin 8 / 2 area. The successful candidate will be experienced in a variety of planning fields and will have at least 3 years experience working with a main contractor or a large developer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist & prepare tender programmes and method statements as required.
- Liaise with Senior Planner / Contract Directors / Managers to finalise Master programmes and produce stage / section programme when required.
- Assist in the preparation of project logistics and method statements.
- Periodically review key projects marking up progress on programme to ensure programme compliance when requested by Lead Planner / Contract Managers.
- When required, assist site management in re-programming of works.
- Maintain a database of previously used programmes.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of drawing records procedure (as required)
- Ensure compilation of Health & Safety Files and track information for the same
- Ensure project documentation is returned to Head Office in accordance with Integrated Management System procedure.
- Be aware of and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Fulfil company CPD requirements.