Our client is a specialist contractor working on water and wastewater treatment projects in the UK and Ireland. They are backed by a large engineering multi national turning over £2 billion a year. They are currently working on water framework projects across the UK and are looking to expand their team.
They are looking for a Project Manager with good MEICA experience for upgrade works on water and wastewater treatment projects in the Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire area.
- Manage all financial aspects of the project to ensure the required margins are achieved
- Manage all the phases of the project from design through to handover
- Will direct all management of project resources including sub-contractors and vendors
- Ensure compliance to contract through effective Project Management techniques
- Delegate tasks and responsibilites to Project Engineers
- Plan and agree resources to be allocated to the project
- To regulate, negotiate and approve variations
- To effect project planning, review and cost control
- Ensure adherence to company procedures, engineering standards, functional specfications and management controls including QA and environmental standards
- Degree qualified or relevant project management qualification/experience
- MEICA experience (at least 5 years)
- Experience within the water industry
- Health and Safety training
Excellent salary and package on offer for the right candidate.