3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager in Plymouth.
Your new company:
A leading Construction company who specialise in providing affordable housing to the local community.
You will be overseeing large multi million pound social housing projects from inception to completion, with a site team reporting into you on a daily basis.
- Accountable for the Project Management of site teams to carry out improvement
- works on allocated properties to full completion, including
- Variation works,
- Health and Safety,
- First aid,
- Annual leave and sickness monitoring,
- Vehicle monitoring,
- Compound/welfare cleanliness,
- Skip call-offs, and material orders/monitoring.
- Programming for Projects and call offs..
- Holding Site Meetings with Contractors and Client.
- Give Direction to Stream TLO’s in conjunction with TLO Manager.
- Client Management on designated Projects.
- Reporting KPI’s and Monthly Reviews with Client
- Supervise Site Managers to update of Trackers and boards weekly.
- Produce weekly updates to Operations Manager/Director.
- Supervise Site Managers to produce daily/Weekly diaries and environmental
- checks and give to administrator for collation into alchemy.
- Programme workforce and Site streams.
- Ensure works completed to given timescales
- Supervise Site Managers to order skips for Waste Management.
- Order materials through appointed person
- Ensure welfare/compound kept clean at all times
- Supervise Management of direct labour
- Supervise completion of timesheets for direct labour
- Supervise completion of back to work interviews after sickness of site Managers
- and direct labour
- Monitor annual leave of Site Managers and direct labour
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you have the correct credentials, please apply below.