Vacancy: Project Manager
Sector : Water M&E
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager in Southampton to join one of the UK top Engineering & Construction contractors.
Your new company: Multi discipline Engineering & Construction company, with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. We have a number of different divisions, including; Energy, Oil & Gas, Water, International, Process & Control and Automation. We have over 700 employees and with a healthy forward order book and a projected turnover of £140m this year, it could not be a better time to join the business.
Your new role: We have an immediate requirement to appoint a Project Manager to oversee water and waste water projects (M&E works), within the Southern Water region. This role involves regular visits to each site under your control and working closely with the Contracts Manager. Duties include but are not limited to;
- Overseeing a team of Engineers & Foreman
- Ensuring project delivery within program & budget
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Client interface
- Management of subcontractors
- Progress reporting
Due to the complexity of works, it is essential that applicants have a background in the successful delivery of Civil engineering and/or Mechanical & Electrical projects. It may be that you are currently working as a Site Manager or perhaps you are a Site Supervisor with a background in delivering civil engineering/M&E contracts, seeking to take the next step in your career. Either way, you will have an excellent technical ability in this sector and be a strong manager of people, possessing the ability to get the most out of your team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- HND/BEng in Civil Engineering or Mechanical & Electrical
- Must have experience with Sewage Treatment Works and Clean Water Treatment sites.
- Experience with dealing with stakeholders
- Be able to multitask and adapt to different environments
- Experience with Microsoft Project or Primavera project planning
Salary & Package: Competitive salary and package available, dependent on experience with the prospect of a long and lasting career with a reputable Civil & Construction Contractor.
To apply for this position, please apply below or call 02380406322 and ask for Anna.