PROJECT MANAGER ( Building Main Contractor)- DUBLIN
3DPersonnel’s client is a building main contractor that undertakes various commercial and residential developments throughout Ireland. They are looking to recruit an experienced Project manager to join their team to deliver a project in county Dublin.
This is great opportunity for a project manager to get an opportunity to work for one of Irelands leading tier1 main contractors, with the chance to deliver an extremely prestigious development.
Reporting to a Senior Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Site supervision
- Health & safety management
- Supervising labour and staff
- Producing/reviewing method statements and risk assessments
- Site cost/value control
- Commercial reporting
- Client liaison
- Organizing plant & materials
- Responsible for all correspondence and record keeping in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Ideally Degree qualified in Civil engineering (or equivalent)
- Project management & delivery experience within a safety critical environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and motivate the people working with you
- Full Clean Driving License
- IT Literate
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage subcontractors
If interested in being considered, apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933 for further information.