Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work with a well – recognised main contractor based close to Crawley.
Your new employer:
Our client is an award winning Construction Company who prides themselves on their work within all aspects of construction. This contractor specialises in a range of sectors including;
This client has just secured an educational scheme with the value of £7 Million, which has sparked the opportunity for a Project Manager to join their growing business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis the Project Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Managing the development of the site from beginning through to completion
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that programme, quality and cost targets are all achieved
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
- Acting as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.