Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with a nationally recognised main contractor based in Brighton.
This client has just secured a £30 Million residential scheme. This project will consist of a 15 storey building providing 55 high spec apartments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will be responsible for;
- Controlling budgets, understanding cost limits and dealing with external contractors
- Managing the project team & ensuring that the project is delivered to a high standard, within budget and to programme.
- Maintaining the highest standards of health and safety
- Act as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
The right candidate would be ideally located within 1 hour drive of Brighton & has experience in the residential sector.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through