Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a nationally recognised main contractor based in Brighton.
This scheme is a £19 Million student accommodation. This project will consist of a 9 storey building providing 206 student beds.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will be responsible for;
- Controlling budgets, understanding cost limits and dealing with external contractors
- Ensuring the project is running to time, budget and standard
- Maintaining the highest standards of health and safety
- Act as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
The right candidate would be ideally located within 1 hour drive of Brighton & has experience in the accommodation sector.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through