Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a nationally recognised main contractor based in Brighton.
This scheme is a £19 Million student accommodation. This project will consist of a 9 storey building providing 206 student beds.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will be responsible for;
- Controlling budgets, understanding cost limits and dealing with external contractors
- Ensuring the project is running to time, budget and standard
- Maintaining the highest standards of health and safety
- Act as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
The right candidate would be ideally located within 1 hour drive of Brighton & has experience in the accommodation sector.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business