Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work with a nationally recognised main contractor.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well-established major building contractor. This contractor has just secured a large residential apartment block which will run for the next several years. This project is a mixture of medium to high rise apartments, these will include 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Controlling budgets, understanding cost limits and dealing with external contractors
- Managing the project team & ensuring that the apartments are delivered to a high standard, within budget and to programme.
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Act as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with stakeholders, consultants and service providers
- Manage all stages of the project, from the beginning to end & ensure that all contractual requirement are met
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through