Our client is a restoration and property developer that work on projects in London.
They are looking for a Project Manager for a contract position to join an ongoing flats and offices project in the Hackney area.
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the client's or organisation's interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- reporting to the client or senior stakeholders on progress
- Degree qualified or coming from relevant trade background
- Good commercial experience
- History of project completion within budget and timeframe
- Good client facing skills
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge and exposure
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an up and coming property developer.