Our client is one of Ireland’s largest privately-owned property companies.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager with good heritage experience, and someone experienced with dealing with the council.
The project is for a huge residential build in the Portsmouth area and will provide an opportunity for 3-5 years work.
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the client's or organisation's interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- reporting to the client or senior stakeholders on progress
- Degree qualified or coming from relevant trade background
- Good heritage experience
- History of project completion within budget and timeframe
- Good client facing skills
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge and exposure
- Experience dealing with the council
Our client will be offering a flexible salary depending on experience.