Our client has grown from a small plant hire, groundworks and RC Frame specialist to become a very well established multi-disciplined major UK building contractor.
They are looking for a project manager to work on a mixed use/residential build in the Brighton area worth £30m.
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the client's or organisation's interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- reporting to the client or senior stakeholders on progress
- Degree qualified or coming from relevant trade background
- Excellent high rise construction experience
- Good residential experience
- History of project completion within budget and timeframe
- Good client facing skills
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge and exposure
Our client will be offering a salary above market rate for an experienced and hardworking candidate.