3DPersonnel’s client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to be based in the Cork area. The client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors with projects through-out Ireland & the UK
The successful person will be an experienced Project manager that has worked for main contractors undertaking Pharmaceutical Projects.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Project Quality control.
- Focus on The Company initiative to target ‘Zero Defects’ at Project Completion.
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained throughout the project period and are suitably registered for archive purposes.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget.
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 6-10 years’ experience working for main Contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have Pharmaceutical experience
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- €65- 85k DOE
- Excellent Benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion . 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork