A leading civil Engineering contractor, well-known for delivering large civil and infrastructure projects across Ireland are looking for a Project Manager with extensive Civils experience to take on a large infrastructure project.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and Engineers
- Report to the Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Project Quality control.
- Focus on The Company Regional (KR) initiative to target ‘Zero Defects’ at Project Completion
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained throughout the project period and are suitably registered for archive purposes
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 6-10 years’ experience working for main Civils contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €60k-80k
- Superb benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork