Positon:- Project Manager - Builder / Developer
Location:- South Dublin
Salary:- €70K - €80K + package
3D Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a leading Development company who have one of the most reputable names in the industry. The business has operated across multiple sectors including commercial, hotel, residential and industrial sectors.
Due to continuous expansion based on an increased workload they are currently recruiting for the following.
Project Manager:- Project Manager - South Dublin
You will be the project team leader, with responsibility for delivery of the project, supported by the Contracts Manager with a full site team reporting to the position. You will ideally have an Engineering background, coupled with a track record in the management of medium / large construction projects, residential experience is essential.
Previous experience in being involved at late design development stage and taking schemes through to site and delivery is an advantage. Ideally, you will have a career background with main contractors or developers operating in the Irish or UK market and looking for the opportunity for real career advancement and development.
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Manage the Project Team, delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Understand the relevant terms and conditions of all sub contracts.
- Ensure quality and safety targets are achieved on site.
- Manage internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver project to cost, time and quality standards.
- Provide a strategic link between the design department, commercial team and site.
- Take a proactive approach to managing Health and Safety on site by ensuring safety targets are maintained and actively seek input from all members of the site team on implementing safety improvements.
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information.
- Act as the main interface with the client and government officials. Engage with the client frequently, building rapport and ensuring you have a clear understanding of their objectives and are able to cascade this to the team.
- Survey sites to mitigate problems and check viability of design.
- Ensure the project meets clients’ expectation in relation to build and finish.
- Manage and coordinate sub-contract and direct labour workforces.
- Provide labour costing for various projects to determine feasibility and profitability.
- Supervise and coach staff as and when development is required.
- Produce reports on job progress.
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Project Manager role with a proven track record delivering projects in excess of €10- 50M.
- A background gained in the building and civil engineering sectors.
- Commercially astute with demonstrated experience within a Main contractor environment.
For more info on this role or any other please call Jason on 0861841361.