Vacancy: Project Manager
Location: Co. Clare
Salary: €75K - €85K +package
3D Personnel’s client are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their team on the building project in county Clare.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team, ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission and firm’s policies.
This is great opportunity for a Project Manager to get an opportunity to work for one of Irelands leading main contractors.
Responsibilities of Project Manager will include but won’t be limited to:
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and budget.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Autodesk design packages such as AutoCAD, Revit & Inventor
- Good knowledge of safety management and quality management.
- Ability to lead with confidence, mentor and motivates staff under them.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
- Natural leader with the ability to communicate well with senior management.
- Strong manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Achievement motivated team player.
- Good relationship manager.