3D Personnel are currently working with a reputable Main Contractor on the South who are recruiting for a Project Manager in Hampshire.
Your New Employer:
Established Contractor with a strong presence across the South within the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors up to £11m+.
You would be managing the successful delivery of an education project, taking it from start to competition, with a great pipeline of work in the surrounding area.
- Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Ensuring the development pass internal and external inspection processes
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Extensive experience delivering education and commercial project
- Experience Project Managing projects £2m and above
- Black SMSTS
- First Aid
- Relevant References
What your new employer can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
If you are interested in this position please apply below.