Our client has been operating for over 160 years and has grown to become one of the leading building and civil engineering contractors in the UK.
They are looking for a Project Engineer to start on a £100 million, 18 story office build in the Aldgate area.
- Checking setting out on all build aspects of the site
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the customer specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance • Support the overall achievement of Perfect Delivery
- Deliver pre-start briefings
- Ensure all work is in accordance with the method statement
- Conduct quality control checks and build records
- Monitor and record all quantities of materials used
- Assist Site/Section Engineer in ensuring all operations are carried out safely
- Monitor compliance with method statements and safety dictates specific to these
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Deliver method statement briefings and risk assessments and ensure all operatives have appropriate training for the task
- Ensure the works are executed to the quality plan
- Minimum of Five years’ experience
- To have worked for a UK developer or Main Contractor
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
An excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of the UKs largest construction companies.