Our client is one of the leading sub-contractors in the London area specialising in groundworks and RC Frame.
They are looking for a Project Engineer for a demolition and cut and carve project in the Aldgate area.
- Working on temporary works designs for pre-construction on project
- Working on site on this cut and carve project advising Site Engineers on setting out of piles, walls and columns
- Surveying the existing building and making sure that the building maintains its structural integrity
- Advising on structural issues and re-inforcement with Senior Personnel and Project Manager
- Helping to temp works to perm works on site
- Advising on the new piling works for building extension
- Dealing with design queries and problems in a live site setting
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Good design knowledge and experience
- Experience on cut and carve projects
- 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to supervise setting out engineers and demo teams
Excellent opportunity with a large sub-contractor on a long term project in Aldgate area.