Ref. VAC 13029
Permanent Full Time
Donegal (close to Letterkenny)
We are working with a client (manufacturing company) we know well and have placed with previously many times across various departments, an excellent Employer based outside Letterkenny who currently have a vacancy for a Production Supervisor to join on their evening shift.
The role of Production Supervisor involves the management of all operations during shift, including production efficiency, hygiene, food safety, quality, people management and health and safety.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Efficient and effective management of pre-production materials supply - mixing and packing areas; ingredients and packaging.
• Management and planning of resources and subsequent attendance / absence / annual leave; return to work documentation.
• Management and prioritisation of mechanical / electrical breakdowns.
• Training, development and appraisal of employees including the documentation associated with these areas.
• Management of quality assurance throughout the mixing and production lines.
• Good Manufacturing Practice audit completion.
• Proper use and storage of PPE / chemicals.
• Maintain health, safety and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations and maintain a high level of discipline.
• Clear knowledge and understanding of customer specifications.
• Achieve production targets; monitor and ensure correct completion of intake, production and downtime documentation;
• Management of non-conformance and subsequent addressing of same to ensure anything that can be reworked and or recycled is.
• General administration in relation to Accidents (Investigation & Witness Reports); Cleaning Documentation (Random Checks); CIP (Time, Temperature, Caustic %, PH etc); Glass Registers (Highlight and damage to glass, Perspex, hard plastics and or ceramics);
• Any other request as deemed necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication and team leading skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible approach regarding hours of work is essential
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.