Preventative Maintenance Technician
Ref. VAC 12645
Donegal (close to Letterkenny
Hourly Paid – Annual salary circa 31-33k TBC
We are working with a client (manufacturing company) we know well and have placed with previously many times across various departments, an Employer based outside Letterkenny who currently have roles in the Maintenance Team to fill. The team are responsible for providing an essential service to Production within the plant.
The role will involve working 40 hours from Thursday - Sunday completing Preventative Maintenance works on all machines within the plant to ensure production can run smoothly.
- Perform servicing and maintenance repairs on all machines as scheduled
- Routine changing of all belts and filters, grease motors, pumps and other equipment
-Routine checking of all mechanical parts, eg compressors
- Routine cleaning and lubrication of machines
- Documenting tasks completed and file relevant documentation
Hours of work will be 6am-4pm, Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday
Experience, Skills and Attributes
The ideal candidate will be mechanically skilled, ideally from a similar background and pursuing a career in this area. Reliable, excellent communication skills, a problem solver and a team player.
• Sound knowledge of mechanical / electrical systems
• Good communications skills
• Planning and organizing skills
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.