Vacancy: Plant Fitter (Construction)
Location: County Derry- Nationwide travel
Salary: Competitive market rate
3D Personnel’s client is large civil engineering company undertaking civils projects in Ireland & the UK.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Plant fitter (Construction) to join their team on a civil engineering project in Co. Derry. The successful candidate will be required to travel nationwide when required.
- As Plant Fitter your role will involve effectively working on routine servicing and repair of a wide range of equipment; previous experience in a similar role is essential
- You will be required to work closely with the Plant Manager to help provide transport on a number of Civil Engineering contracts
- The role will involve managing and be prioritising your daily workload; ensuring activities undertaken are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- You should have previously worked as a Plant Fitter on Civil Engineering / Construction projects with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- You should be professionally qualified in City & Guilds (or equivalent)