Vacancy: Planner (Construction)
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland leading main contractors, with offices through-out Ireland & internationally they have gained a reputation for delivering high end projects to the highest standard. They have a large amount of experience undertaking some of Ireland most well-known projects including large commercial projects & large mixed use developments.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Planner to be based in the companies Dublin head office. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual that seeks good career prospects and will be working within the planning and tendering teams undertaking all of the company’s project and tender submissions.
- Project Planning using MS Project & Primavera Software or Asta
- Project Progress Measuring & Monitoring
- Project Progress Reporting
- Subcontractor Progress Monitoring
- Labour Productivity Measure & Reporting using S/E curves
- Reporting in Project / Primavera and using Excel
- Measure quantities from drawings to generate progress reports
- Relevant qualification in construction/ construction planning
- Should have 4 – 10 years previous experience. Some experience in the field of planning in construction contracting would be advantageous
- Ideally the candidate will have a construction background in both commercial and development sectors.
- Excellent computer skills would include – MS Word, Primavera, Asta, Excel, MS Project.
- Good communication Skills and ability to work as part of a fully integrated team is essential.