Perth, WA / Darwin, NT Australia
$110,000 - $140,000
Have you ever thought of waking up to the sound of waves, the beach, sunshine and blue skies every day? If so, Australia is calling for construction talent across the Building and Civil Infrastructure sectors with the highest demand being in Perth, Western Australia and Darwin in the Northern Territory.
3D Personnel are actively working in partnership with a large Australian based recruitment firm who are currently in the market for experienced Intermediate Level Planners to join their Perth, WA and Darwin, NT based operations in Australia on permanent based roles in both Building and Civil Infrastructure sectors.
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 4+ years’ experience preferably with a main contractor
- Hold a valid Subclass 417 visa or ability to secure a valid working visa
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Project / P6 Primavera Ideally.
In order to be considered you'll need to obtain your own Visa and make your own travel arrangements and we'll help you in securing a career and lifestyle down-under. The highest demand is for candidates who qualify for the Subclass 417 Visa which is applicable for under 35s. There is also a demand for those who fall into the 35 - 45yo Visa bracket. Unfortunately there are no sponsorships available.
If Australia is of interest or you know someone who is considering moving, then please send a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.