Our client is a leading infrastructure company delivering vital services in transportation, the built environment and open spaces.
They are looking for an experienced Freelance Planner to join their team for 2-3 months on the finish of a project that they have in the Sevenoaks area.
- Provide planning expertise at tender stage and manage all construction planning systems and procedures.
- Provide technical guidance or execute schedule development, analysis update and maintenance, monitoring and reporting on a major project or a number of projects in a site office.
- Own the Integrated Planning process and facilitates such with project teams, clients and other interested parties, and drives consistency in application of the process, leads group discussions using specific tools and software.
- Develop detailed construction plans.
- Preparation of construction progress curves from schedule and resource data.
- Prepare planning data for construction sub-contractors at tender and maintain to award.
- Review/analyse contractor summary and detail schedules.
- Prepare initial network of activities for project schedules in consultation with project management and discipline leads.
- Maintain critical path networks and computer analysis for schedules to ensure target dates are met.
- Resource loading of project schedules, levelling and analysis and production of staffing histograms to support construction.
- Carry out any other duties or instructions issued by the Project Manager
- Degree in Construction or equivalent relevant qualification
- 7-10 years’ experience
- Experience working on roads, street works, paving etc
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to looking to further their experience with one of the largest contractors in the South east.