Our client is a leading UK construction and regeneration group, operating in the public and commercial sectors, through six divisions of construction and infrastructure, fit out, property services, partnership housing, urban regeneration and investments.
They are looking for a Planner with experience on projects between £2 and £20 million projects to join their team in Brighton working out of their offices there on a permanent basis.
- Provide planning expertise at tender stage and manage all construction planning systems and procedures.
- Provide technical guidance or execute schedule development, analysis update and maintenance, monitoring and reporting on a major project or a number of projects in a site office.
- Own the Integrated Planning process and facilitates such with project teams, clients and other interested parties, and drives consistency in application of the process, leads group discussions using specific tools and software.
- Develop detailed construction plans.
- Preparation of construction progress curves from schedule and resource data.
- Prepare planning data for construction sub-contractors at tender and maintain to award.
- Review/analyse contractor summary and detail schedules.
- Prepare initial network of activities for project schedules in consultation with project management and discipline leads.
- Maintain critical path networks and computer analysis for schedules to ensure target dates are met.
- Resource loading of project schedules, levelling and analysis and production of staffing histograms to support construction.
- Carry out any other duties or instructions issued by the Project Manager
- Degree in Construction or equivalent relevant qualification
- Experience on projects between £2 and £20 million
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience on large construction projects