Vacancy: Senior Health & Safety Officer (Pharma)
Salary: €35-40 per hour DOE
3D Personnel’s client is seeking a Sr Health & Safety Advisor / Officer to join the team based on a project in the Carlow area.
It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
The required candidate must have a minimum 6+ years post qualification experience in the Construction Industry and must have worked in Pharmaceutical building projects.
- Monitoring of Safety Management System compliance on site, working at Pre tender stage - presenting the company safety model to Client, Architects & Designers.
- Carry out monthly audits and report to senior management on said audits.
- Monitor & manage safety officers that travel between sites.
- Development of Safety Management system to conform to PSCS requirements.
- Develop & improve company procedures to ensure competitive tendering for major projects.
- Management and facilitation of improvements required per site.
- Reviewing and managing all processes and procedures to ensure legislative compliance, OHSAS 18001, OHSAS 14001 compliance and client compliance.
- Auditing of sub-contractors.
- EHS systems - Development & management of same for various projects in the civil sector.
- Hold a recognised H&S qualification (Higher Diploma as a minimum qualification)
- Minimum of 6/7 years as H&S Officer experience
- Show continuous up skilling
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Pharma Construction experience essential