3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator in Winchester,
You will be working with a reputable construction company with a strong presence on the South Coat.
- Document Scanning and E-Filing
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.Administration support including calendar manage
- Completion of Expenses
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping note
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, business cards, etc
- Photocopying and printing various documents, coordinate any visitor meetings which will include meeting room bookings
This position is being offered on a temporary basis for 2 months, starting at the end of July.
If you feel you have the correct credentials for the role, please apply below.