Vacancy: MEP Service Coordinator
Location: Co. Waterford
3D Personnel’s client have a great opportunity for an MEP Service Coordinator to join a Main Contractor in construction.
The MEP Service Coordinator will report to the project MEP Manager. This role is a project office based role with some site visits.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
- Assisting with MEP Financial Control & Change Control including keeping MEP QS fully informed of all potential Financial & Commercial issues.
- Assisting with/producing RFAs (Recommendation for Appointment) of all Services Sub-Contractors.
- Assisting MEP QS with assessment of Sub-Contractor monthly applications for payment.
- Managing the MEP Quality Control Including Snagging & De-snagging (Snag as you go & promoting “Snag Free Construction” mentality)
- Managing the MEP Programme Control & Interfacing with Overall Construction Programme
- Managing the MEP Construction Process Including Meetings & Workshops, BREEAM & BCAR Compliance, Temporary Services, etc. including issuing accurate Minutes of meetings.
- Liaising with building Project Managers on site progress & programme.
- Complying with & implementing the Quality Plan in relation to MEP.
- Liaising with Senior Project Managers in creating a one team culture and approach to delivering the project to the Time, Cost, Quality and Corporate Responsibility targets and deliverables, acting at all times in the best interests of the Joint Venture
- Deliver the project safely, to cost, time and quality.
- Ensure Engineering Excellence is in place throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure that integration across the project is timely and developed in agreement with all parties, including the MEP Manager or Design Manager.
- Assisting Project Managers in developing and agreeing, through collaboration, a logical sequence of key project milestones & activities, ensuring that the most economical / advantageous construction strategy is adopted & communicated.
Requirements for MEP Service Coordinator:
- Experience of 5-7 years Construction Building Services, due to the Residential MEP systems also experience of integrated coordination of Residential Design would be acceptable.
- Training: Mechanical, Electrical Engineering Diploma, also Architecture, Architecture Technology Diploma would be acceptable.
- Area of residency: South/East Ireland
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office packages, AutoCAD, BIM, Aconex, BIM Docs, BIM 360
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in residential and commercial projects coordinated in BIM from start to finish.
A C1 level of English written and spoken. (For non-Irish national)