Our client is a specialist contractor working on water and wastewater treatment projects in the UK and Ireland. They are backed by a large engineering multi national turning over £2 billion a year. They are currently working on water framework projects across the UK and are looking to expand their team.
They are currently looking for a MEICA Supervisor for upgrade works on water and wastewater treatment works in the Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire area. Candidates will be working with an established project team and will be be working alongside a partner company as part of this Joint Venture.
- Managing projects from design through to handover
- Liaising with project management and site teams
- Ensuring successful completion of projects in accordance with Quality, Safety and Environmental measures
- Improving and maintaining client and supply chain relationships
- Supervision of subcontractors and reviewing quality and progress of work
- Ensuring safe working environment and monitoring materials used
- Commissioning and overseeing the installation of systems, plant and equipment
- Contract completion and data collection
Qualifcation and Experience:
- Degree in a construction discipline or equivalent qualification
- Technical expertise in the placement of sub-contracts and material orders relating to Electrical/Mechanical equipment
- Experience on water and wastewater treatment projects
- Technical expertise in commissioning of works and completion of all necessary site documents
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for long term work with this contractor on prestigious projects in the area.
Salary and package are negotiable depending on experience.