Our client is a specialist contractor working on water and wastewater treatment projects in the UK and Ireland. They are backed by a large engineering multi national turning over £2 billion a year. They are currently working on water framework projects across the UK and are looking to expand their team.
They are currently looking for a MEICA Supervisor for upgrade works on water and wastewater treatment works in the Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire area. Candidates will be working with an established project team and will be be working alongside a partner company as part of this Joint Venture.
- Managing projects from design through to handover
- Liaising with project management and site teams
- Ensuring successful completion of projects in accordance with Quality, Safety and Environmental measures
- Improving and maintaining client and supply chain relationships
- Supervision of subcontractors and reviewing quality and progress of work
- Ensuring safe working environment and monitoring materials used
- Commissioning and overseeing the installation of systems, plant and equipment
- Contract completion and data collection
Qualifcation and Experience:
- Degree in a construction discipline or equivalent qualification
- Technical expertise in the placement of sub-contracts and material orders relating to Electrical/Mechanical equipment
- Experience on water and wastewater treatment projects
- Technical expertise in commissioning of works and completion of all necessary site documents
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for long term work with this contractor on prestigious projects in the area.
Salary and package are negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position please apply within, call us on 02071833030 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org