Vacancy: Mechanical QA Engineer
Salary: Open to Negotiations
The purpose of the Mechanical QA/QC Engineer is to provide support in Technical Training, Audit and Inspection functions on a monthly basis to our existing project teams. To provide technical advice and consultation of quality related aspects of the Specification(s) and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Auditing and completion of Site Inspections on projects to the specification(s).
- Perform Internal audits that feed into the Quality KPIs – monthly.
- Support the project team with regard to best practice installation methods.
- Provide Quality system Training and Understanding to Project teams.
- Assist in achieving – “Improved Efficiency” and Operational Excellence.
- Creation of QA Documentation for projects and clients.
- Participation in External Audits and close-out of any findings, if raised.
- Review of Project File Index system per project (Hard & Softcopy versions)
- Provide technical Process & HVAC Mechanical support (consultative)
- Provide Quality training support (continuous)
- Complete Quality Inspection & Audits (per month)
- Complete Quality Walkdowns, Inspections and Test Packs.
- Close-out Project issues / investigations / queries (as they arise / relate to Quality deficiencies)
- Ensure Project personnel are adhering to the Client Specifications, Drawings and Requirements for successful Project Handover.
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- CSWIP 3.0 or PCN equivalent (Welder Inspector qualification)
- Previous Field Turnover / Test Pack Walkdowns & experience.
- Technical Knowledge & Experience of Mechanical HVAC systems and standards (DW143, DW144, DW145 & TR19)– Ductwork or
- Technical Knowledge & Experience of Mechanical Process systems and standards – Piping