Vacancy: Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Salary: Highly competitive
An experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer is required to join a leading consulting engineering company with offices in Leinster/ Connacht/ Munster.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and will be degree qualified in Building services engineering/ Mechanical engineering/ similar discipline or experience. The successful person will also have at least 3 yrs experience working with a similar company undertaking projects such as healthcare, educational and commercial projects.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer that has experience designing mechanical service installations to join a leading consultancy based in Midlands Ireland and gain long term work with a company that has an excellent reputation.
- Mentor staff undertaking further education
- Ensure design procedures are followed and design files maintained.
- Carry out mechanical design work
- Review mechanical designs
- Act as Project Leader when designated
- Ensure staff work to meet time and quality targets
- Lead and liaise with CAD department on M&E drawing production and workload (anticipate resource requirements)
- An engineer who is working towards Chartership
- Working experience of BIM using Revit software within the relevant field