Our client is a leading UK Construction Company specialising in Groundworks, Reinforced Concrete Frames, Civil Engineering and Builders Work.
They are looking for a Mechanic to join their crane hire division working on the set up and repair of their cranes in the Central London area.
- Carry out servicing and repairs
- Removal and fitting of timing chains and belts
- Ability to carry out fault diagnosis
- Time management and meeting deadlines
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard and carried out to manufacturer's specification
- To be health and safety compliant and ensure all work is carried out with your safety and safety of others
- NVQ Level 2/3
- Experience working with cranes is preferred but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with a leading UK Construction company