Our client is a tier 1 main contractor that are operating on large construction projects across the UK and are currently recruiting for candidates in the London area.
They are looking for an M&E Manager with a large amount of mechanical experience to work on projects in the Central London area.
- Leading M&E Subcontractor meetings
- Dealing with all Mechanical and Electrical elements of this build project
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager and Contracts Manager.
- Ensuring M&E installations are delivered to the client’s specification.
- Developing external relationships with subcontractors.
- Making sure site activities are carried out in a safe and responsible way.
- Third level degree or qualification in relevant industry (HNC/ONC/City & Guilds)
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical installations
- Good design knowledge
- Good personal skills for dealing with contractors
- Large amount of mechanical experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work with a tier 1 main contractor.