Our client is a multi disciplined main contractor that are operating on major build and civil engineering projects across the UK.
They are currently recruiting for an M&E Manager for a role that they have available on a large port redevelopment project that they have in the North Yorkshire area. Project has a total value of £400m.
- Leading M&E Subcontractor meetings
- Dealing with all Mechanical and Electrical elements of this civil project
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager and Contracts Manager
- Ensuring M&E installations are delivered to the client’s specification.
- Developing external relationships
- Making sure site activities are carried out in a safe and responsible way.
- Third level degree or qualification in relevant industry (HNC/ONC/City & Guilds)
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical installations
- Experience on large civil engineering projects, preferably on marine/port projects
- Good design knowledge
- Good personal skills for dealing with contractors
- Ability to deliver projects as required