Vacancy: M&E Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €80K - €100K DOE + package
An experienced M&E Manager is required to join Dublin’s leading commercial developer that has a large project underway in the central Dublin area. The project consists of a mixed use project with a hotel, commercial space, office space and residential space including underground car parking facilities. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a highly successful company that has a large pipeline over the next 10 yrs on large scale commercial and mixed use projects.
Main Duties of the M&E role
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- The M&E manager must be able to function autonomously and jointly with the Project Manager. He/she must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Must function effectively as liaison between the main contractor and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
Experience and Qualifications Required
- An Engineering / mechanical / degree or appropriate qualification or where appropriate relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years management experience required, within M&E - preferably at Senior Level.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Power project etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.