Vacancy: M&E Coordinator
Salary: €55k + Package
Our client is a top Building & Civil Engineering Contractor operating in Ireland and The UK and has carried out projects of the largest scale and complexity.
They cover all sectors – Residential, Healthcare, Leisure, Offices and Retail.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Programming of complex M&E works.
- Assist in ensuring that the M&E designers produce design development programmes which meet the needs of the contract programme, and review the programmes regularly.
- Adhering to the company H&S policy
- Ensure all required approvals are in place as and when required.
- Assist, when required, in the selection and appointment of the M&E consultant designers and design and build sub-contractors.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Ensure M&E designs and details produced are economic and do not exceed budgeted or estimated cost without good reason and are in conformance with the requirements for quality.
- Ensure the M&E design is validated on completion of the works.
- Ensure that specialist mechanical and electrical sub-contractors work strictly within company Safety Management System
- Minimum of 2 years working on site with a large-scale construction/engineering organization
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- A background in M&E.
- Previous experience in Residential, Commercial and / or mixed-use developments
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time-served mechanical/ electrical background.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Europe