3D Personnel's client is a main contractor who are leading commercial and residential builders in Ireland and the UK. The are looking for a Logistics Manager for a new project in Central Dublin starting at the end of Summer 2018. This is great opportunity for any Irish Logistic Managers looking to move home, or for anyone who is looking for a new and exciting start in a different city.
Due to expanding markets they are urgently in the need of a Logistics Manager with construction and engineering experience.
About the role:
They currently have a need for a Logistics Manager/ Logistics Controller to join a large commercial project in Dublin The role will be directly responsible for the managing of the logistics on site and will encompass a wide range of responsibilities.
Previous experience within a Logistics position within the construction is required for this post.
- Implement and maintain processes for all deliveries in accordance with the project logistics plan.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained regarding the project logistics plan with both internal and external customers.
- Create site specific Logistics strategies at both tender and pre-commencement stages revising them through the project life to include re-cycle or returns throughout.
- Manage and control the distribution of internal and external plant throughout the project.
- Proven Logistics management experience within a building services.
- Experience within a fast paced industry.
- Good communication and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage varying demand and manage a team.
If this is of interest to you please call 07545208717 or send your CV to email@example.com.