Vacancy: Lead HSEQ Advisor
Salary: €70kk - €75K + package
3D Personnel’s client is seeking a Lead Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join their team in Dublin area.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety professional to join a leading multidisciplinary contractor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the Company’s Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function in its entirety
- Partner with the Construction and Operational Senior Management team to ensure effective delivery of Safety solutions
- Manage, recruit and develop the Health and Safety team
- Develop, enhance and implement robust Health & Safety procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligation
- Ensure and promote an incident free workplace
The successful Lead HSEQ Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent H&S qualification
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in working within Utilities, Highway, Marine, Building, Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience with ISO 14001:2004 is highly desirable
- Excellent presentation, communication & IT Skills essential internally and by CMT.
- Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
- Site experience essential.