3D Personnel’s client has a great opportunity for an experienced Junior / Graduate Engineer to join multidisciplinary main contractor that undertakes groundwork, civil engineering, construction projects throughout Ireland.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking Junior / Graduate Engineer to be based on a long term project in Munster region.
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Hold a Degree in Engineering
- Setting out experience with Leica icr 70 robotics and Leica 60 gps advantage however not essential
- Site based construction knowledge or experience
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project and PowerPoint etc.
- Be highly motivated and organised
If interested apply within or contact Hugh Casey on +353876416933