Vacancy: Junior Site Engineer (Developer)
Location: North Dublin (with 5-10yrs work in North Dublin)
Salary: €40K + package
A Junior Engineer with 0.5 - 1 years’ experience is required to join a leading property development company based in Dublin. The junior engineer will join the company on a permanent basis joining the existing engineering team on projects in the North Dublin area. This is a great opportunity for a Junior engineer that has experience working for a developer or a large main contractor undertaking residential projects to join a leading developer that holds a large land bank in the Dublin area.
- Supporting the project delivery team with day to running of site.
- Acting as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor
- Checking of setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co - ordination
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for the construction manager
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
- Previous experience of calling off reinforcement and ability to read reinforcement drawings
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD