3D Personnel's client requires an ambitious Junior site engineer to join a reputable Irish contractor for a residential build around the Offaly area.
- Supporting the project delivery team with day to running of site.
- Acting as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor
- Checking of setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co - ordination
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co - ordination;
- Setting out using Robotic Total Station
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for the construction manager
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
- Previous experience of calling off reinforcement and ability to read reinforcement drawings
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Setting out experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD