Vacancy: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €45K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is a large developer developing homes through-out Ireland. They have been developing homes since the early 90’s and have gained a reputation for delivering the highest standard homes through-out their time they have gained a reputation for being one of Irelands best developers to work for work and with.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Quantity Surveyor to be based out of the companies Dublin office.
The junior QS will have previously worked within a developer undertaking mixed use and residential developments for at least 2 yrs, this a great opportunity for a junior QS to gain long term employment with a leading Irish developer.
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications
- Working closely with Finance & Commercial in maximising profit on the contracts
- Reviewing weekly productivity of teams.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all subcontractors are contractually tied in e.g. insurance details, retention, etc.
- Preparation of all sub contracts.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivities, and reporting on same
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues