Junior Accountant required for a Leading Construction Contractor in Mayo
Junior Accountant Required
Seeking an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. Responsible for processing, recording, maintaining and reconciling accounts; Prepares reports in compliance with established policies and regulations; Analyses expenditures against budget. Position is an introduction to accountant role .
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring accountant to join a Leading Construction Company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts from original books of entry through to trial balance together with draft executive summary and all relevant schedules for review
- VAT returns and reconciliation.
- Assist with production of monthly management accounts including P&L accounts, KPI’s and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the annual audit process
- Provide support to the Head of Finance as may be assigned from time to time
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, where relevant
- Bank account maintenance including ensuring completeness of statement records/advice slips and full account reconciliation.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified with a least 1-2 years’ experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong excel experience
Salary: Depending on Experience
If you are a Junior Accountant considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork