Vacancy: Housing Finishing Foreman
Salary: €75K + Package
3D Personnel’s client has a strong history of successful construction projects, and are seeking a Finishing Foreman to join them on a residential project in Dublin.
They are currently looking to appoint an experienced Finishing Foreman for work on a high density housing scheme for long term work in the Dublin region.
Finishing Foreman Required
The Finishing Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager and working closely with the Site Team Members and Sub-contractors.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors.
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the Construction team.
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Compiling labour allocation sheets.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Co-ordinating and managing subcontractors.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site.
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors.
- 5 years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in Housing Projects
- Ability to work to strict schedules
- Trade background