Vacancy: Junior Quantity Surveyor (Developer)
Location: North Dublin (with 5-10yrs work in North Dublin)
Salary: €40K - €45K + package
3D Personnel’s client is one of Dublin’s best property development companies with a large land bank in Dublin and the surrounding areas.
They have developing in Dublin since the early 1980’s and have gained a reputation for delivering high quality residential properties.
The successful Junior Quantity Surveyor will be joining their Surveying team on a permanent basis and will have at least 2 yrs experience preferably working for a developer or main contractor.
This is a great opportunity for Junior QS with 2 yrs experience to gain long term work with a leading developer with a large land bank and pipeline of work over the next 10yrs.
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications
- Working closely with Finance & Commercial in maximising profit on the contracts
- Reviewing weekly productivity of teams.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all subcontractors are contractually tied in e.g. insurance details, retention, etc.
- Preparation of all sub contracts.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivities, and reporting on same
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues