Vacancy: IT Project Planner and administrator
Salary: €50K + package
Tier 1 building contracting company requires an individual with Excellent organisational skills, appreciation of systems and system integration, good communication and report writing, knowledge of construction an advantage but not essential.
The project planner will be responsible for maintaining project plans across multiple projects. Keeping up to date with documentation and flagging milestone dates in advance.
The project planner will have a high level view of project progression and will maintain the IT Projects List for construction. The role will also require working with the business to understand the project scope and phasing of projects as required.
The role will support the IT project Manager for Construction and will act as a point of contact across the group.
Actively asset projects across the project lifecycle from idea through scoping to delivery. Monitor usage/ effectiveness of solutions to report on adoption after the rollout period. Ensure the project goals align with group strategy
Be business facing demonstrating solutions as required, advising project teams, being actively involved within industry forums and informed on future innovation
The Project Planner will be required to travel within the UK and Ireland to provide support to projects and for meetings, travel outside of these areas may be required by exception.
- Ensure all required documentation is available and up to date
- Ensure multiple project plans are aligned , dependencies identified and realistic delivery dated assigned
- Record all project resources from IT and the business and identify gaps and overlaps
- Schedule project update meetings for the business
- Attend the IT project progress meetings
- Keep detailed meeting minutes and actions
- Project stakeholder presentations
- Guide Project Teams to develop the rollout and communications plan
- Develop documentation
- Work closely with the project delivery team and ensure all members of the project are aware and understand their roles and responsibilities assigned.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to assure compliance with project requirements, company standards and procedures and industry codes where applicable.
- Will report into the IT Projects Manager Construction
- Degree qualification in business and management or construction industry experience an advantage
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent Information Technology skills including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in training people desirable
- Experience developing standards and procedures.
- Excellent software integration knowledge and Microsoft Office skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland & the UK, as well as a full clean driving licence