Our client is a London based international Design and Build Company. They provide a completely integrated Property Service throughout the UK.
They are looking for an Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a very long term freelance basis for a role that they have in Stevenage.
- Assisting the Senior QS in various day to day tasks
- Complete measurements, costings, valuations and forecasts
- Assisting in preparing tender documents including bills of quantities
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use and advise on use of appropriate contracts for particular works
- Fully understand the implications of CDM and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Strong computer skills
- Maximum of 5 years experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good overall QS Background
- Quantity Surveying or similar degree
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to further their Quantity Surveying Experience